Sunday, January 4, 2009

After the events of the morning we all lounged the rest of the day. It was so nice not to rush to get ready and leave. Maddison did go to the movies around 6 but that was it. Now the following day we were up by 6:45am and on the road by 8. We were headed to Williamsburg to spend the weekend at Great Wolf Lodge with Larry and Trudy, Neil Lori and Landon, Steph, and Sara and Tara (Adam's side of our family). We had an absolute blast and I think I can speak for everyone on that. The kids swam for hours then played MagiQuest, they enjoyed the arcade and the cub club. I took advantage and thoroughly enjoyed a massage. Adam spent most of his time riding the slides with what ever child was brave at the time. So Sorry I did not take any pictures of this activity.....actually, I only remembered my camera once so enjoy.. Not only did we play all weekend, we exchanged our gifts with everyone and again I think I can speak for everybody in saying that we all were very pleased!! As we were all heading out on Sunday afternoon Grandpa asked "are we going to do this again next year?" I think he and Adam could have spent a whole week just playing in the indoor waterpark! Thank you Zeilers for making this a fun Christmas!!

No comments: